The next OPEN HOUSE will take place on Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 7:30 pm at the Jung Center, 28 East 39th Street. Join us for an informal reception and an opportunity to speak with members of our analytic community – the faculty and students-in-training – who will discuss such questions as:
- What is the training program about?
- Why Jung? What is unique about Jung’s work?
- What are the strengths of the Institute and its training program?
- What are some of the rewards and challenges of Jungian training?
- What is meaningful and exciting about practicing as a Jungian analyst?
The training program of the C.G. Jung Institute of New York is designed for individuals who wish to learn how to analyze the psyche from a Jungian perspective. This includes early career and advanced clinicians looking to expand the scope of their psychotherapy practice in a deeper and broader way, as well as for non-clinicians seeking to enter the profession from various backgrounds. To view admissions requirements go to the Admissions page.
If you are not able to attend and would like additional information about our training program, please e-mail Royce Froehlich, the Admissions Liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 718-275-0667.